CLAIMS COMPLAINT PROCESS
Should you wish to inform us of any matters relevant to your claim of which you are not satisfied with, you may email us at email@example.com.
On your email, may we request the following information to be provided:
- Assured’s Name
- Reference Number ( Booking reference Number/Confirmation Number)
- Contact Address and Telephone numbers
- Nature of Complaint
- Brief Incident report
How will we attend to your claims complaint?
- We shall duly acknowledge the receipt of your complaint.
- Our Claims Department will thoroughly investigate the complaint and may request for additional information or documents. Your compliance and cooperation regarding this matter will be highly appreciated.
- Upon completion of our investigation, we shall inform you in writing of our final response.
Where to direct your complaint if you are still not satisfied with the company’s response regarding your claims settlement?
You may submit your complaint to Insurance Commission.
Below are their contact details:
INSURANCE COMMISSION PHILIPPINES
Address: 1071 United Nations Ave., Ermita, Manila, Philippines
Telephone Numbers: (632) 5238461 to 70 Local 127 or 103
Direct Number: (632) 4041758
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: http://www.insurance.gov.ph